Thursday, August 4, 2011

pujita2

Only My Wallpaper...: pujita2
pujita2. Nigah, my blind masseuse - Phnom Penh, Cambodia Phnom Penh, Cambodia Ahhhhhhh (big sigh) I treated myself to a massage at Seeing Hands Massage, a business owned and run by the blind. Nigah's touch was soothing ...

Changes in Attitude - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phnom Penh, Cambodia Sua s'dei! Starting the research project on responsible travel in Cambodia brought up some soul searching questions. Is the service work I seek truly helpful to all involved? What is my motivation to serve? ...

Reflection - Mirik, India
Mirik, India   As this journey comes to a close, I sit in contemplation gazing onto the reflection of the trees on a Sumendu Lake nestled near the Nepal border in the Himalayas. I learned that I don't have all the answers ...

Angkor Wat and the obscura - Siem Reap, Cambodia Travel Blog
Angkor Wat and the obscura: Read the story and see 24 photos of a visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia by TravelPod member pujita.



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment