Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Big Picture - Immigration



Colours with shadows and highlights. I don’t think I’m done with this, though. I may play with some textures in Photoshop, idk.





time goes by slowly for those who wait…



Tj stands. Usually don’t buy much from here. Funny thing is that a lot of things say ” made in Vietnam” haha

Para una vida de reportero mas facil les recomiendo el ICD PX820 periodismo mexico - http://ow.ly/5gVZ2

OHYESOHYESOHYES. :)

I was there Thanksgiving 09 and I had a blast. It was 4 days then. This time around, we’re going for a week. YAYER. I’m stoked to work on my tan and just relaxx.

HOLY SHIT THOUGH.

I asked my sister to send me a picture of my passport. :l I look so young and my hair is SHOSHO short. Oh, and very black. Also, it was raining like fuck that day I took my passport picture and you can see it, lol.







The Big Picture - Immigration

Immigrants from Latin America and Asia show up inside a truck bound for the US and detected by Mexican police X-ray equipment in Chiapas State, Mexico on May 18. The Police detected more than 500 hundred immigrants inside two trucks at a check point.

No comments:

Post a Comment