Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo



Tepoztlan, Morelos



Le drug store

Foto por raycgc … osea yo :)







Mexico!



Un video que mi amigo Pablo puso y que me hizo tronar de la risa.

Pobre hombre. Como nunca se me ocurrió? XD



This is the first summer in years I’m not in Mexico. Being here doesn’t even feel real to me. As much as I don’t want to go back anytime soon I’m realizing it was my escape to not snap and go crazy while always being here. New air to breathe, new ground to walk on, people, sincere, warm, loving people.



great game yesterday, mexico 4 - 1 over costa rica. It was supposed to be mexico’s biggest test for the gold cup, but they dominated as they have the first two games. They look like the best concacaf side so far. Guardado played great, erupted for 2 goals. “el chepo” is exactly what the national team needed a serious coach, a winning coach. He was my favorite club teams coach (toluca fc) so it should not be surprising. VIVA MEXICO!





No comments:

Post a Comment