Saturday, June 25, 2011

Photo

On Monday I’ll be on my way to Mexico, and just in time to see my baby! C:My cousin, his best friend and I have a surprise planned out and everything.

I really really really want to tell him because he tells me every day he misses me and he wishes I could be there. Especially since a while back he started noticing that his blood pressure would go down and after he went to the doctor they told him he had a mild heart problem.. :C He was put on medication, they told him he had to change the food he ate, and that he couldn’t smoke or drink because that was one of the main reasons his blood pressure went down so frequently. And a couple weeks ago they told him he was fine and all. And last Friday he decided to go party and drink. So yesterday when he went to the doctor they told him he had to be back on the medication because his heart problem was coming back, but now! he has a not so dangerous but serious liver problem.. :C

I just want to get to Mexico already and be with him. Even if it’s just for 2 months, I just want to be with him!



Into the Cave of Swallows

This is the ledge I crouched on to take the previous photo. Scary!

Enhanced by Zemanta



Rio Secreto



THINKING HE IS FREE IN MEXICO, CHARLIE ENCOUNTERS 2 DESPERADOES AND DECIDES TO TAKE HIS CHANCES BACK IN THE UNITED STATES.

THE FILM ENDS WITH CHARLIE STRADDLING THE LAND BETWEEN UNITED STATES AND MEXICO



Windows and Red by sfPhotocraft on Flickr.



En la revista semanal de Milenio!

:D



M semanal



Convoy of Mexican soldiers crosses U.S. border



Cintermex



No comments:

Post a Comment