Monday, June 27, 2011

Photo



Life’s a beach, might as well go play in the sand 



Yesterday feels like a blur.. I still can’t believe how good the game was! Viva Mexico!!



Best goal/play ever. it’s simply amazing.



“Las Bufas” overlooking Santa Maria Del Oro, Jalisco, Mexico

'Pato' Howard On Spanish Ceremony:

He can suck it! He’s just upset Gio chopped him and his defense up on the fourth goal. I’m glad he recognized Mexico for their skills though because when I read the first quote I was like…wtf? Hah. Oh well, Mexico are still the champions and the Confederations Cup is next. Oh yeah!



untitled by martine.es on Flickr.



this used to be or still is a history teacher from my junior high ugh I can’t believe how handsome he is, I remember I used to have a huge crush on him haha still have :B



untitled by martine.es on Flickr.


Riviera Maya, Mexico









I will be here with my hunny in 9 days :)




No comments:

Post a Comment