Friday, June 17, 2011

*-*I can’t wait!!!! 





this time for real: i wanna go there and die.



Alcoba Azul by Lila Downs in the movie Frida



you’re so beautiful you make me wanna cry.



Apparently, Iker’s WAG Sara Carbonero threw a fit when Iker was being interviewed by other female journalists (specifically, Mexican journalist Gaby Elizade). 

“It was my turn.  While I was waiting for the other journalist to come out, his girlfriend Sara and I saw each other.  She then went into the room, and a few minutes later, they came out to tell me that I wasn’t going to get my interview.  As I left, I received an apologetic message from the person who had brought Iker to Mexico.  It was Sara Carbonero who had a jealousy attack.  She told Iker that she didn’t want me to interview him, and that’s the way it was, I had to leave,” said Gaby.



“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.”
— Chuck Palahniuk

Twitteros, mas ricos e inteligentes que usuarios de Facebook mexico - http://ow.ly/5gW7a

San Diego Reader | "Border News Translations: Deputy Chief of Mischief; Child Labor" by mngcornaglia

*-*
I can’t wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment