Monday, June 27, 2011

viajes ecuador



This was taken about 7 years ago this week.  



____________ by Steven Leonti on Flickr.



(via Mexico Picture – Underwater Wallpaper - National Geographic Photo of the Day)

Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico



love it



My dad wearing white jeans and myself in overalls.

This picture was presumably taken after Labor day, since that man just don’t give a fuck.

I was having the time of my life in Mexico…i wish i could just leave everything behind right now and go back. It was so much fun! I would rather be there than here being bored every single day -__-



My room above on the roof, blue trim, white curtains, Tibetan Buddhist prayer flags, stained glass window to the kitchen, hallway, light, door, Wild Travellers House, Zona Centro, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico on Flickr.

“Mexico is the most surrealist country in the world”

- André Breton

At Juan Soriano’s house. Mexico

viajes ecuador:

Imagen viajes ecuador: ->http://regalosymuestrasgratis.com/ofertas/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/halcon-viajes-ecuador-2por1.jpg ecuador

No comments:

Post a Comment