Friday, June 17, 2011

Today was alright.





Portrait of My Sister Cristina (1928) | Oil. Frida Kahlo





Viva La Raza!!!



Villa las estrellas, tulum



One of my favorite actresses, Nia Long, is pregnant with her second child!! Check out her baby bump.



Otra de las desventajas de vivir en México aparte de la delincuencia,

la falta de empleo, la mala economía, falta de cultura y una larga lista

de desperfectos, ahora hasta la naturaleza esta en nuestra contra,

pues resulta que el día de hoy habrá un eclipse total de luna, el primero

del 2011 y uno de los mas largos y resulta que en México no lo podremos

ver!! háganme el chingado favor! pero no todo esta en nuestra contra ya

que gracias a Google lo podremos disfrutar aunque sea a través de la red

y en tiempo real.

Bravo por ellos, aunque la verdad, la experiencia no sera la misma,

eso ya es algo. :)

  1. Watch Dragon Ball Z on our phones
  2. Watch Doctor Who on our phones (actually, it’s just me on this one)
  3. Act like horses. Especially when customers are around.
  4. Eat corn on the cob.
  5. Eat.
  6. Food.
  7. Holy she all we do is eat.
  8. Be gay. Especially when customers are around.
  9. Make a customer walk the yard in search of a part we know we don’t have. In hundred degree weather.
  10. Talk about how shitty Mexico is right now.
  11. Horses. Again.
  12. Talk shit about each other.
  13. Occasionally do our jobs half-assed. Mostly just me on this one, but that’s cus im new. Sorta.
  14. Tumble.

Despite of all the dicking around we do, we still manage to get shit done.Not really, but business has been kinda of slow lately.

I feel a lot better.
My neck’s still hurting.

So i got into work and as soon as it turned 9am i started the countdown till 6pm lol.

Counting down 9 hours is a lot lol.

So i carried on with my jobs. Updating hotels. It was all going well.
I realised that the Werther’s Original packet i bought had Hebrew on it, that distracted me for a while. When i thought about reading it. And then i remembered that i can’t read Hebrew without the vowels… lol. DAMN JFS for not bothering to teach me!!

Anyways, then i thought i’d text people lol.

Tal came back from Israel today so i was texting her.
I was also texting Kerri because ‘City Radio’ is basically her iPod.7

I updated a hotel called ‘Now Jade’ in Cancun. That’s actually the name of the hotel. No jokes.

A had lunch at my desk because the chill out area is having new floors put down.

Salad and yogurt… yum…

Spent an hour having something explained to me that i really didn’t understand… It’s a really important job, technically THEIR job but they expect me to do it when i have no idea what it is!!

The last few hours went a bit quicker. And then it was hometime!

I literally left dead on 6pm. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment