Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mexico’s Violence

The only thing I’m really sad about is all the movies I’m gunna miss out on :( I’m gunna $3 all of them as soon as I get back! But yeah I don’t think ill miss anyone that much except Ollie since I hang out with her the most. I’m pretty excited to go see everyone :) but I’m scared cuz things in Mexico have gotten worse since the last time I was there so I really hope that nothing bad happens and that we get home safe. See you guys in about a month and be prepared to hear some crazy stories ;)



Welcome to Earth.







Timbiriche: Primera generacion



Hawaiana.
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. Mexico.

Today. Cold, windy, raining.
Im going to listen ambient all day.

“Tatted like a mexican, fresher than a freshman.”

- Wiz KhalifaAlbuquerque New Mexico Court Records:

This is how to cope with albuquerque new mexico court records and we\'re foot loose and fancy free.



Mexico’s Violence

No comments:

Post a Comment