Friday, June 17, 2011

Mexican Flag x SMACK10ORIGINAL



La Diferencia

Vicente





cannot waittttt to be here



untitled by Benoms on Flickr.



A small fence separates densely populated Tijuana, Mexico, right, from the United States in the Border Patrol’s San Diego Sector. Construction is underway to extend a secondary fence over the top of this hill and eventually to the Pacific Ocean.

I found this on the Internet and it reminded me of my Aunt that lives there in Tijuana, Mexico. She used to live in this one house that was next to a prison, and I remember every time I was outside playing with my cousins, there were many prisoners escaping the prison. I remember seeing one that still had his handcuffs on and just wondered how the hell he got out.You also can’t be walking around at night because crazy shit happens. One time, my naive older brother decided to walk around alone, that’s when he witnessed some guy stealing a car that nearly killed the victim during broad daylight. Yeah, Tijuana is crazy! You also got to be extremely careful when driving because Mexican drivers will be pulling out of nowhere… But don’t get me started on Juarez.



Acapulco clavadistas at La Quebrada









Mexican Flag x SMACK10ORIGINAL

No comments:

Post a Comment